• Are you in a bad relationship? Be honest.
• ...or have you just left one?
• Wonder why you feel powerless and disconnected?
• Do you think that life is a puzzle and if you solve it, you will have a happy life?
Rethink your place in the world. Be an asshole.
This is a journey from nice to world dominance. Learn the art and skill of being a confident asshole, asserting your position. Understand the nature of your “false self” created to appease loved ones and employers. Navigate away from thought patterns and habits that have placed you low on the dominance spectrum and has turned your loved ones and work colleagues into entitled tyrants. Escape the failing methods of being the “nice guy (or girl).”
This unique and confrontational book covers:
• why you are where you are.
• why nice guys finish last (and they do!)
• what true assholes do to achieve, win love, and pursue their dreams.
• how to get this mindset and skillset in your life.
The asshole, as meticulously defined here, is not a bully, but an ultimately compassionate person, able to effectively love and draw true love. The asshole movement is fully positive, calling us to live with brutal honesty, clarity and purpose. This is not a macho message, nor is it a call to be rude and offensive indiscriminately. It is about how to offend strategically and skillfully. This approach is about setting your expectations and boundaries that will immediately generate respect. The asshole has courage to grow, learn and lead. The asshole vigilantly stands for what he or she truly believes. Learn the method of breaking out and living your unique purpose. Stop sleepwalking and caretaking through your life. Stop hiding.
Be an asshole